The Book Rack's wishlist feature on our website is great for birthdays, school libraries, wedding registries, and baby showers. Or you can use it to keep track of books that you have always wanted to read!
An "Add to Wish List" button appears alongside the "Add to Cart" button on product pages and book listings on our website. When you are logged into your online Book Rack account, you can use this new button to add any book to your wishlist.
- You can email your wishlist to friends and family, along with a custom message about your list.
- The wishlist supports product quantities - useful for schools or charitable organizations which might want more than one of each item on a list.
- When another user makes a purchase for you from your wishlist, your list is updated. The item is marked as "Fulfilled" on the list, and the add to cart button is removed.
- As long as the wishlist is not set to "Private", you can search for a friend's wishlists by his or her email address. Click here to find it.
- Manage your wishlist from your personal account page on our website. Click here to access it.
A Few Things To Note:
* Only 1 wishlist per email address.
* You will not be notified when something is purchased from your list, but you can always check the list from your personal wishlist page.