- Login to your account to activate the WishList feature
- Create a new account
- Find an existing WishList
WishList How To:
The Book Rack's WishList feature is great for birthdays, school libraries, wedding registries, holiday gifts, and baby showers. Or you can use it to keep track of books that you have always wanted to read!
An "Add to Wish List" button appears alongside the "Add to Cart" button on product pages and book listings on our website. When you are logged into your online Book Rack account, you can use this new button to add any book to your WishList.
- You can email your WishList to friends and family, along with a custom message about your list. More details below under "Settings For Your WishList".
- The WishList supports product quantities - useful for schools or charitable organizations which might want more than one of each item on a list.
- When another user makes a purchase for you from your WishList, your list is automatically updated. The item is marked as "Fulfilled" on the list, and the add to cart button is removed. You will not be notified when something is purchased from your list, but you can always check the list from your personal wishlist page.
To Find An Existing WishList:
- As long as the WishList is not set to "Private", you can search for a WishList by email address. Click here to find it.
To Create Your Own WishList:
- Once you are logged into your account, search or browse for a product and click on ‘Add to Wish List.’ A pop-up box will come up where you can Create a Wish List, or add a new one if you have already created one. Click here to log in or click here to create a new account.
To Manage Your WishList:
- You can access your wishlist from your personal account page on our website. Click here to access your account page, then click the "Wish List" tab.
Settings for your Wish Lists
To change the settings for a Wish List, click on My Account (under the Search Box), then click on the ‘Wish List’ tab.
- Choose the Wish List you want and update the settings as needed.
- You must have at least one book on a list to update the settings.
- Settings show up under the ‘Create New Wish List’ section.
- Adjust settings as desired.
Email Your WishList
- Click on the arrow next to ‘Email Your Wish List,’ then add the recipient(s) email address(es).
- You can personalize the text for the Subject and Message; default text is shown.
- Click box for ‘I’m not a robot,’ then click on 'Email Wish List.'
Don’t forget to click on SAVE if you make any changes; they will not be saved automatically.